A well designed and fabricated Printed Circuit Board (PCB) is required for optimum manufacturing assembly yields, reliability and electrical performance. The SMT market is trending fast to ultra-small Semiconductor industry standards where solder masked designed (SMD) pads are becoming the standard for bottom termination components such as Flip Chip, CSP and uBGA components. Micro-SMT and Microelectronics Assemblies require tight tolerances on the substrate: PCB Fabrication with ≤10% over etching on traces and pads, solder mask alignment tolerance ≤+/-30um, solder mask thickness ≤15um and warpage (bow and twist) ≤0.150mm per 25.4mm.
- Documentation and PCB Plating.
- Panel Dimensions and Fiducials.
- SMD and CSP Land Pattern.
- Flip Chip PCB Pad Design.
- Flip Chip Automated Assembly.
- XRAY Inspection and Underfill.
- Die Attach Pad size.
- Automated Die Attach.
- Manual Die Attach.
- Gold Ball Wire Bonding.
- Aluminum and Gold Wedge Wire Bonding.
- Wire Bond Pull Test (DPT).
- Glob Top overlap and height.
- Dam & Fill width and height.
- Fiducial dimensions.