AmTECH focuses on next generation leading edge technology products, that require a full range of Advanced Microelectronics assembly processes and materials. Automated equipment for precision placement of components, and a controlled manufacturing process with an emphasis on quality. All the people at AmTECH are committed to driving quality and innovation at every level of the organization.
- Prototype to Production with multiple assembly processes and materials.
- Design and Process Engineering support for PCB Design and Assembly.
- Workmanship: IPC-A-610 Class 2 and 3, Microelectronics Test Methods.
- Rigid PCB: ≥1.0mm to ≤4.0mm; Thin Rigid PCB: ≥0.3mm to ≤0.8mm.
- Flex PCB: ≥0.1mm to ≤0.2mm; Ceramic Substrates: ≥0.25mm to ≤1.0mm.
- Flip Chip and Die Attach with accuracy of +/-7um and Theta +/-0.15°@3s.
- Double-sided Micro-SMT Assembly with placement accuracy of +/-30um.
- Micro-SMT, Flip Chip, Die Attach and Wire-Bonding on 100um thick Flex.
- Automated Epoxy Die Attach with conductive and non-conductive epoxy.
- Gold Ball, Aluminum & Gold Wedge, Wire Bonding and Ribbon Bonding.
- Glob Top, Dam & Fill, Underfill and UV Dispense & Encapsulation.
- Plasma Cleaning for Wire Bond surface preparation.
- Wire Bond Pull Test (DPT and NDPT), Die Shear and Ball Shear Test.
- Metrology for precision measurements of substrate and assembly.